A Letter



It's late at midnight
I'm writing a letter
solitude is my refuge
and I write to my father

  this letter I'm writing
  to clear some of your notions
  I'm a poet by taste
 so, I'll write with rhymic dispositions

I write to tell you
that I've come of an age
winds here blow as free
yet I live in a cage...

     my friends are asleep
     some of them are snoring
     I had to write at midnight
    coz my solitude keeps the sun ignoring


I've made friends
some of whom fake relations
o! yes, I have many friends
but I failed to get companions

      vainglorious are people here
      vaingloriousness leaves them scared
      I study in a college
      and no one teaches-"ego makes war"

oh! I forgot to ask
everything fine? how are you all?
hope this letter finds you in a good mood
because happy here I am not at all...

    all the time they ring you
    and say I'm worst in my college
    all I want to tell you
    my education has nothing to do with my knowledge...

of computers and big machines,
they teach us languages.
language of humanity is being forgotten
from ages to ages

     it's not my fault
     that I fail in exams
     I do read books
     but they aren't my subjects.damn!

this letter was a bit of creativity
you don't need to worry
someday I'll learn the language of machines
someday even I too will have my degree

   we've been taught to say goodnight
   even if it is not so
   I'll post this letter soon

   but now I need to go..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Step-by-Step Guide to Performing Transcendental Meditation

Exclusive Business Cooperation Agreement

Five Best Vegetarian Foods From Kashmiri Cuisine